WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HELP!
* Sign the online petition at: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1BnWjejj_4cAZfCQjElPdWMd4uPdomEtY5rPcKp_lpcI/viewform?c=0&w=1
* Sign up for the phone bank to survey local residences
- Thursday, September 25 from 9am to 4pm
- Saturday, September 26 from 10am to 4pm
- At George Washington Carver High School, 10101 Systems Parkway, Sacramento, CA 95827
* Write letters of concern regarding the Sacramento Gun Club opening within 250 FEET of an existing High School
* Certified Letters are best (You get a receipt back that your recipient has received your letter)
* Standard (snail) mail is the next best option.
* E-mail is also an option
City of Rancho Cordova, 2729 Prospect Park Drive Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
- Mayor Dan Skoglund - email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice Mayor Robert McGarvey - e-mail: email@example.com
- City Council Member Donald Terry - e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- City Council Member Linda Budge - e-mail to: email@example.com
- City Council Member David Sander - e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Plan on attending the Rancho Cordova City Council meeting on Monday, October 6, 2014 at 5:30pm, 2729 Prospect Park Drive Rancho Cordova, CA 95670.
We will NOT be on the Agenda.
To address the council, you will need to complete a public comment card (available at City Hall), and turn it in PRIOR to the beginning of the City Council Meeting.
You will have three (3) minutes to speak.